Health & Safety Matters
RVC take our safety matters extremely seriously. We have an enviable track record of zero (0) major or minor incidents occurrences over the entire period of our companies trading history.
RVC have always enthusiastically embraced a progressive formal & informal CPD programme of training for all our management and site team members which involves regularly updating existing achievements and encouraging team members to gain new skills.
RVC are SSIP accredited members of CONSTRUCTIONLINE & CHAS which ensures we able to continually demonstrate our compliance and administration systems of H&S matters to our customers.
Below are some of the more important items, which we consider to be key factors in our impeccable safety history.
- Full time CITB SMSTS management of every RVC site.
- Regular site toolbox talks and safety meetings.
- Clear and concise method statements, which are formatted in a way that can be easily read and understood.
- Tried and tested systems of work.
- Use of well maintained plant and equipment.
- Zero tolerance policy to H&S misdemeanours.
- Actively encourage reporting of any incidents, which could have the potentially become a more serious occurrence.
- Consider effective communication between all the team members is essential to ensure prevention of misunderstandings leading to dangerous situations.
Occasionally when RVC engage Sub-Contractors, they must comply with our strict prequalification & background check prior to being engaged and, wherever possible, previously engage contractors that demonstrated a high level of safety in their activities are used repeatedly.
Contact a member of our safety team to discuss any matters relating to safety and to understand why RVC are so committed to protecting everyone.